Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Toy Review Fireworks light show in my room.

I got the Fireworks Light Show in my room toy yesterday.The Fireworks Light Show in My Room lets kids relive the 4th of July any day. This handheld device projects images of fireworks onto walls or ceilings and also plays booming sound effects. There are different light shows on a disc that you can rotate to pick the one you want. We had to wait until it got dark out then went to my daughters room to try it out. Let me tell you My daughter and I enjoyed this very much. This toy is shaped like a nerf gun it has a pump and trigger first you pump, and the sound of a firework being lit and going into the sky comes from the gun. Then you hit the trigger and point it to the ceiling or wall, and a picture with fireworks shows up. The fireworks look like they are shimmering, and even make the same popping noise. There are different firework setting you can switch to see new ones all you do is turn the wheel. This toy is easy to use and fun for all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment